Michael Dermer the Founder of The Lonely Entrepreneur, a single destination that understands the entrepreneur’s struggle and provides insights and solutions to all the business and personal issues we face as entrepreneurs again joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michael Dermer discuss the following:
- How did you discover The Lonely Entrepreneur?
- Why does one business with an idea experiences success and another with the same idea fail?
- With so much competition, how does an entrepreneur stand out from the crowd?
- How does one manage the chaos of the entrepreneurial day?
- When an entrepreneur will take any revenue he or she can get, how do you focus on the customers that give you the best chance of success?
Michael Dermer is the Founder and author of The Lonely Entrepreneur – single destination that understands the entrepreneur’s struggle and provides solutions to the business and personal issues we all face as entrepreneurs. Michael founded and sold the first company to reward people for being healthy and is considered a pioneer of the health rewards industry. The book is based on his experiencing of watching the company he built from the ground up almost get destroyed overnight by the financial crisis of 2008. Michael is now on a mission to help unlock the potential of entrepreneurs worldwide by turning their passion and pressure into success.